What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, create an event, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When creating accounts and events you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, business details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide during account creation or during registration for the newsletter, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to events, occasional company news, updates or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Outside the above specified purposes there is no other data processing performed using your personally identifiable data.
How do we protect your information?
We are serious about your privacy. We make sure your data is protected by storing it in a secure encrypted cloud storage and making sure our technology stack stays up-to-date and bug-free.
Cookies are small items of text that are stored in your browser memory for the purpose of persisting particular information. The browser then sends this information on every subsequent visit to the website. This process does not damage your computer or any files stored on it.
- Uniquely identify your session as a logged in or anonymous user. This allows us to persist your authentication over subsequent page visits and provide statistics to event organizers on how many unique visitors have seen their event.
- Persist the dismissal of the initial cookie usage notification.
Cookies are not used for storing any personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Third party site links have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Registered user profiles
All registered users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the Account page. If you want your account to be deleted, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 02/11/2017.