Terms & Conditions
The term Ventee or us or we refers to the owner of the website.
The term you or user refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Ventee is in no way responsible for the content of any other website through which the user accessed our website - via hyperlinks - and of websites that can be accessed - via hyperlinks - from our site, nor are we responsible for any loss or damage suffered, for whatever reason, by users accessing websites to which our site is connected via hyperlinks.
- Furthermore, we are not responsible for site unavailability, delays in updating information, damages arising from any interruptions, delays or defects in connecting to the site caused by the power supply or internet malfunction or any other cause beyond the control of Ventee.
- The user is solely responsible for installing programs and systems designed to ensure security when navigating computer networks as well as adequate protection from viruses and other malicious programs on devices used to access the internet.
- Our services display content that is not owned by us. This content is the sole responsibility of the person/organization who makes it available.
- We reserve the right to examine contents to determine whether they are illegal or not compliant with our policies. We may also remove or refuse to display any content if we have reasonable grounds to believe that it breaches our regulations or the law.
- This does not necessarily mean that we examine all content, and this may not be presumed.
- Payment processing services on Ventee are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the "Stripe Services Agreement"). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a business user on Ventee, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Ventee enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Ventee accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Ventee to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.